diaPETic: A humanistic approach to diabetes management
There is no doubt that being a teenager is difficult. Peer pressure, cliques, hormones, grades, clothes, parents, curfew, and fitting in are just a few of the issues teens face, now imagine dealing with diabetes on top of all that. In a year long project to finish my master’s degree, I attempted to address this scenario.
- Diabetes Mine, ANNOUNCING OUR WINNERS: The 2011 DiabetesMine™ Design Challenge
- Diabetes Mine, Grand Prize Winner diaPETic: Making Human Interaction Count
- Medical Electronics Design, Are You in Touch with Your Users?
- Ragan’s Health Care Communication News, Virtual pet can help teens manage diabetes
- Medindia, The 2011 Diabetes Mine Design Challenge-And the Winners Are…!